The Office of Graduate Admissions is here to guide you through the admissions process. Take advantage of one of these opportunities to learn more about our MBA, MSGA, and M.Ed. programs.
- Campus visit. Out and about? Make UMW one of your stops. Drop by our Stafford campus during regular office hours or schedule an appointment, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., to learn more about our graduate programs.
- Observe a class. Come observe a class and feel firsthand what it’s like to be a UMW graduate student. Leave halfway through or stay until the end, and speak with faculty and students to learn what they love about UMW!
- On-site visits. We’ll come to you! Schedule an information session at your place of business. We’d love to tell you and your colleagues all about our graduate education at UMW.
- Information sessions. Registration isn’t required for pre-scheduled information sessions, but it helps us better prepare for your arrival.
- Master of Education with Initial Teacher Licensure. During evening program-specific sessions at the Stafford Campus, North Building, University Hall, UMW College of Education faculty explain the Virginia Department of Education’s requirements, and review course content. Afterward, sit in on part or all of a graduate course in the endorsement area you wish to pursue.
- Master of Geospatial Analysis. Faculty members from UMW’s Department of Geography discuss the MSGA program, requirements, and more during evening sessions in Monroe Hall on the Fredericksburg campus.
General graduate program questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (540) 286-8030.