Returning to UMW to complete your graduate degree can be completed in just a few easy steps!
- You must apply for readmission by submitting the online Readmission Application,
- Please Note: Readmitted students are subject to current degree requirements.
- If you’ve attended any other educational institution during your absence from UMW, you must submit an official transcript from each school attended.
- Candidates wishing to be considered for in-state tuition must complete a new Application for Virginia In-State Tuition Rates
- All non-United States citizens must complete the International Student Application Supplement.
For additional general information on readmission and reinstatement, check out the Dictionary of Academic Regulations or call (540) 286-8000.