MBA applicants who have 5+ years of post-baccalaureate professional work experience can now apply for the GRE/GMAT waiver!
Do you hold an advanced degree in your field, but want to develop exceptional leadership skills, seek career advancement, or cultivate an entrepreneurial advantage?
Students who have five or more years of professional work experience or possess a regionally accredited, advanced degree from the United States can apply to have their GMAT or GRE waived. These requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
To request a review, contact:
Admissions Requirements for Students with Approved Waiver of GMAT or GRE scores
Recommended Application Filing Dates
Recommended filing dates are designed to give newly admitted students an optimal opportunity for class registration. We will continue to accept applications on a rolling basis after these dates.
- Fall Admission: August 1
- Spring Admission: November 15
- Summer Admission: April 1
*Students can be admitted for the 2nd 8-week sessions of the fall (starting in October) and spring (starting in March) semesters. It is a great opportunity to get a head start on courses so you don’t have to wait for the next term to apply! You may also begin the program as a non-degree seeking student.
*All applicants applying for a Graduate Assistant position MUST apply for fall admission by March 1.
- Application for Admission
- An official transcript from every college or university you’ve attended, even if the courses were transferred to another institution
- A current résumé; two years of professional or technical work experience preferred
- MBA Prerequisite Waiver Form
- For International Students: Please submit the Request for Form I-20 (for F-1 visa candidates), International Transcript Evaluation, and demonstration of English Language Proficiency.