University of Mary Washington
132 Combs Hall
1301 College Avenue
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
The history of Chander Hall has been posted under Resources-University of Mary Washington (http://www.umw.edu/chp/research-resources/university-of-mary-washington/ )as well as drawings created by Charles Robinson in 1928 for construction of Chandler Hall (the Training School) and the drawings created by J. Binford Walford in 1938 for the portico addition to Chandler Hall (cabniet 2).
The Center for Historic Preservation at The University of Mary Washington seeks nominations for its 2015 Historic Preservation Book Prize. Established by the Center in 1988, the Historic Preservation Book Prize is awarded annually by a jury of preservation academics and professionals to the book with the most potential for positively impacting the discipline of […]