Commencement for our Graduate Students takes place in George Washington Hall, Dodd Auditorium. There are a variety of events that will take place to assist you in preparing for the big day.
Preparing for Commencement
For Undergraduates and Graduates
Visit the bookstore during Grad Fair to order your regalia. Representatives will be on hand to help with the following services:
- Regalia Sizing and Pick-up
- Personalized Graduation Announcement Ordering
- Class Ring Sizing and Ordering
- Diploma Frame Selection
Location: University Bookstore, Lee Hall
- Thursday March 10, 2016, 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday March 11, 2016, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday March 12, 2016 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
If you are unable to attend one of the Grad Fairs, you may still order regalia online. A $15.95 home shipping fee and sales tax will be added to each order. In addition, the UMW Bookstore will have a limited supply of regalia available.
Download the Step-By-Step Guide To Commencement. This guide contains important information regarding what you as a graduate and your guests need to do to prepare for Commencement – regalia, diplomas, accommodations, disability requests and more.