Your senior year is filled with celebrations and events leading up to Commencement. Check out the events below for details.
Friday, February 1, 2013 Great Hall, Woodard Campus Center
Marking 100 days before Commencement, this casino night is presented by Class Council. Seniors are encouraged to dress to impress and join their classmates for an evening of blackjack, craps, and roulette. At the conclusion of the night, seniors may cash in their winnings for the opportunity to win prizes
Fredericksburg Campus, University Bookstore
Tuesday, March 19 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday, March 20 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Thursday, March 21 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Order your regalia, personalized graduation announcements, diploma frames and more on Senior Days at Mary Washington. All graduates who plan to participate in the Commencement ceremony must purchase regalia.
Thursday, May 9, 2013 9:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. Great Hall, Woodard Campus Center
Come out for a final formal celebration with your fellow undergraduates; music, food, and a cash wine bar are provided. Dress is formal to semi-formal. Every senior will be provided with two free tickets.
Music, food, and a cash wine bar are provided. Dress is semi-formal to formal.
- · Tickets may be picked up free of charge on April 23 or 24 from 11-2 p.m. at the Nest. After that, they will be available in the Office of Student Activities, located in the lower level of Seacobeck Hall, from 8am-5pm, from April 25-May 3rd. If you are unable to come during these hours, you may give a friend a signed permission slip to pick them up for you.
- · This event is for Seniors and Graduate students who have graduated in Fall 2012 or are graduating in Spring 2013.
- · Each Senior and Graduate student is allowed two tickets.
- · You may bring a non-senior or non-UMW student as your date.
- · DO NOT misplace your ticket, as they are your only means of entrance and used for claiming a Grad Ball glass at the end of the evening.
- · You will be given a wristband indicating if you are 21+ years of age at the check-in table.
If you have any questions please call Student Activities at 540-654-1061 or SAE@umw.edu.