Student Support & Outreach Coordinator
Andrea Cordray in the News
Read more about Andrea Cordray.
- College of Business Hosts Second Annual Case CompetitionThe College of Business held the final round of its second annual Case Competition on Friday, April 27 in Woodard Hall. Beautiful Home Services, Inc, sponsored the event and awarded a total of $6,000 to the top three teams. The final five teams (out of 22) presented on Friday night... Read more »
- Women’s Networking Event SetThe Women's Leadership Colloquium @ UMW will host a networking event on Wednesday, Feb. 7 at 5:30 p.m in the theater of the Central Rappahannock Regional Library Fredericksburg branch. Details: Central Rappahannock Regional Library Fredericksburg Branch – Theater 1201 Caroline Street Fredericksburg, VA 22401 The cost is $10 in advance and $15 at the door. Students... Read more »
- Executive-in-Residence Roberta MacDonald ’72 to Speak Oct. 19Roberta MacDonald ’72, senior vice president of marketing for Cabot Creamery Cooperative, will serve as the 2017-18 Executive-in-Residence. MacDonald will speak in the HCC Digital Auditorium on Thursday, Oct. 19, at 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. All sessions are free and open to all. Roberta has nearly 40 years... Read more »
- Guest Speaker Tola Murphy-Baran, Oct. 19October 19: College of Business Presents Tola Murphy-Baran, who will present "If I Hear 'Pardon My French' One More Time...Perspectives from the NFL's First Female Senior Executive." 6:00pm | Woodard 202 FREE and open to all Join us for a very special guest speaker on Thursday, October 19. Tola Murphy-Baran will be speak... Read more »
- Gentry Presents Research to Chamber of CommerceLance Gentry, associate professor in the College of Business, presented research on telework trends and public policy implications to the Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce and helped lead a workshop on potential public policy improvements on Feb. 9, 2017. [...] The post Gentry Presents Research to Chamber of Commerce appeared first... Read more »