Anna Billingsley in the News
Read more about Anna Billingsley.
- First Phase of New Web Site Launches FridayIt's here! Get ready! On Friday, when you log on to umw.edu, the content may seem pretty much the same at first glance. But dig deeper. The Digital Communications team, along with nearly all University Relations staff members, has been working diligently and tirelessly for months in preparation for this... Read more »
- Anna Billingsley to Participate in Senior Leadership ProgramAnna B. Billingsley, Associate Vice President for University Relations, has been selected from a statewide pool of nominees to participate in the Virginia Network for Women in Higher Education 2014-2015 Senior Leadership Seminar. Initiated in 1987, the Senior Leadership Seminar series provides a forum to bring together emerging women leaders... Read more »
- Brand Standards and Visual Identity ToolkitThe Office of University Relations has unveiled to the campus community the completed Brand Standards and Visual Identity Toolkit. This document replaces the Graphic Standards, which have been in use since 2004. This toolkit has been developed over the course of many months, and it has been endorsed by President Hurley... Read more »
- UMW Names Billingsley Associate Vice President of University RelationsTorre Meringolo, vice president for advancement and university relations, announced that Anna Billingsley has been named associate vice president for university relations. An administrator at UMW since 2004, Anna Billingsley previously oversaw the university's editorial and design staff and edited University of Mary Washington Magazine. Since July 2011, she served as... Read more »
- Woman of DistinctionAnna Billingsley, director of publications and design, will be honored by the Girl Scout Commonwealth Council of Virginia at the 10th annual Women of Distinction awards program at Jepson Alumni Executive Center September 16. Billingsley is among 11 women recognized for their professional achievements and volunteer service in the greater... Read more »