Assistant Director of Campus Recreation Fitness
Brittanie Haas in the News
Read more about Brittanie Haas.
- Free Fitness Classes During Spring BreakCampus Recreation is offering faculty and staff free FAST fitness classes March 5-8, 2018. With most students being away from campus, it's a great opportunity to focus a bit more on yourself. See the FAST schedule here and take note of the new faculty/staff only cycle class offered from 4:30 - 5:00... Read more »
- Get Fit on Your Lunch BreakSometimes faculty and staff are looking for a private fitness opportunity to work out together, away from students! With Private Fitness Classes, you can work out consistently in a group of your peers while receiving personal attention from a seasoned instructor and genuine support from the group of people who... Read more »
- Registration Open for Mindfulness Meditation CourseAre you mind full, or mindful? Our lives are often overly stimulated and harried. What would happen if we gave ourselves a few minutes each day to stop, and be fully silent and still – to meditate? Research has shown that the practice of mindfulness meditation can lead to a calm... Read more »
- Campus Rec, Dept. of Art & Art History Collaborate on MuralDirector of Campus Recreation Kelly Shannon wanted to do something in the Cycle Studio to make it more fun and inviting, and Erin Hill, a graduate assistant for Campus Recreation, proposed reaching out to UMW art students to paint the mural. Campus Rec reached out to the Department of Art... Read more »
- New in Campus Rec This YearAs the university continues to prioritize wellness, the Department of Campus Recreation is adapting to serve the requests of our students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Our programs and services are evolving, so please take a minute to read about what is happening in Campus Rec this year. Fitness & Wellness - Fitness Center: The facility is currently operating on Fall 2017 hours! See hours... Read more »