Human Resource Analyst
Jennifer Cooper in the News
Read more about Jennifer Cooper.
- UMW Employees CelebratedWe will be celebrating Virginia Public Service Week NEXT week to thank you for all you do for UMW! Monday, May 14: Employee Appreciation Day - the university is closed Tuesday, May 15 : Swing by for Fruit- 9:30am - 11:00am on campus walk near Lee Hall (RAIN location is the foyer... Read more »
- Annual Administrative Professional’s Day Training and Luncheon, April 25For All Administrative Support Professionals and their Supervisors: Again this year, we hope that our administrative support professionals are able to take advantage of this professional development and networking opportunity--the one-day Administrative Professionals Seminar, sponsored by Germanna Community College, Center for Workforce & Community Education on Wednesday, April 25, 2018. Many of... Read more »
- CommonHealth’s Sleep Better ChallengePlan for your best night’s sleep! Join CommonHealth for a fun challenge starting March 5, by making one helpful, healthy habit to improve sleep. You will need to know the following information to sign up for the challenge: Agency coordinator is Denise Frye. Regional Coordinator is Marylouise Gerdes. To sign up, go to CommonHealth’s... Read more »
- Save the Date: Health & Wellness Fair set for March 29Save the date! UMW Dining Services and Human Resources will host a Health & Wellness Fair on March 29 in the University Center's Chandler Ballroom from 3 to 6 p.m. UMW Dining Services has many local vendors signed up to attend. HR has also invited our health/dental insurance companies, retirement vendors, Myactivehealth, CommonHealth and... Read more »
- Nutritionist to talk about Mindful EatingAre you a mindful or mindless eater? Come learn some tips and tricks from Lindsay Pugliese, MS, RD, LDN from Giant Food on January 23 from 10:30 am - 11:30 am in Lee Hall 412 as she presents Mindful Eating. Lindsay will be back on February 21 from 10:00am - 11:00am... Read more »