After 28 years of classroom experience I have moved into Teacher Preparation to work with the next generation of educators. Currently classrooms are quite diverse and educators need a set of skills to meet these challenges. As we move to a more global society these skills will be imperative.
Patricia Reynolds in the News
- Reynolds Presents Research at International ConferencePatricia Reynolds presented her current research "Can you Hear Me? Non-Native English Teachers' Perceptions of their Listening Skills" at the International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language in Birmingham, UK, on April 13, 2016. Reynolds' research into the efficacy issues present in the non-native English-speaking teacher population is in collaboration... Read more »
- Reynolds Publishes Article in NELTA ELT ForumPatricia Reynolds of the College of Education has had an article published in the February 2016 NELTA ELT Forum, an official publication of Nepal English Language Teachers' Association (NELTA), which works for the professional development of English teachers and teacher educators. [...] The post Reynolds Publishes Article in NELTA ELT Forum appeared... Read more »
- Ties to Scotland Bring Debate to U.S. (The Wall Street Journal)[...] The post Ties to Scotland Bring Debate to U.S. (The Wall Street Journal) appeared first on EagleEye.... Read more »
- College of Education Professor Named to International Advisory BoardDr. Patricia Reynolds has been named to the International Advisory Board for EDULEARN14. It is designed to discuss the latest developments in the field of teaching and learning methodologies, educational projects and innovations and new technologies applied to education and research. The EDULEARN14 Advisory Board has been created as a... Read more »
- Reynolds to Present at International ConferenceDr. Patricia Reynolds' paper "Differentiate to Make A Difference: The Culturally Responsive 21st Century Classroom Environment" has been accepted for presentation by the International Conference on Education Research and Innovation in Seville, Spain this coming November 2013. The paper will also be published in the peer-reviewed Proceedings from the conference.... Read more »