When: Saturday, September 19, 12:00 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: Ball Circle
Come out to Ball Circle for pulled pork BBQ sandwiches, chicken breasts, and a tasty spread of salads. Student clubs and organizations will begin performances at noon.
Tickets can be purchased in advance through online Family Weekend Registration or on-site at Lee Hall Terrace on Saturday, September 19, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. The prices are as follows:
- Online Tickets – $10 Adults, $5 Children ages 10 and under
- On-site Tickets – $12 Adults, $6 Children ages 10 and under
In the event of rain, the cookout will move to Seacobeck Hall and the club showcase will be canceled.
- Pulled Pork BBQ
- Creamy Cole Slaw
- Boneless Barbecue Chicken Breast
- Garden Burgers with Grilled Eggplant
Deluxe Condiment Station
- Barbecue Sauce
- Whole Wheat and White Kaiser Rolls
- Fresh Fruit Salad with Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing and Fresh Mint
- Red Bliss Potato Salad
- Tortellini Pasta Salad with Tri-Colored Peppers and Whole Grain Mustard Vinaigrette
- Sugar and Chocolate Chip Jumbo Cookies
- Novelty Ice Creams: Nutty Buddy, Cream Sickles, and Twin Pops
- Iced Tea
- Sweetened Iced Tea
- Iced Water