Supervisors must receive a Work Authorization from the Student Employment Coordinator before student employees are authorized to begin work. Below are the forms required for a Work Authorization.
- Campus Employment Application 2017-2018
- Summer Addendum – if applicable
- Student Employee Work Agreements
Submit In-Person to Office of Financial Aid:
- Federal Form I-9 Original ID(s) to accompany Form I-9 (see page 3/3 of Form I-9)
- Federal Income Withholding Form W-4
- State Income Withholding Form VA-4
- Direct Deposit
IMPORTANT: Students seeking to work on campus should be prepared to provide identification in-person for the Federal Form I-9 on or, preferably, well before their first day of work. Please review the Federal Form I-9 FAQ for more information.