The Patricia Lacey Metzger
Distinguished Achievement Award
- The Metzger Award recognizes individuals who uphold high standards in their personal and professional lives while fulfilling a career goal of significant stature.
- The award is given in memory of Patricia Lacey Metzger, a University of Mary Washington professor and a founder of the Colloquium.
- The award has been given annually since 1999. This is the 14th year for the award.
- Distinguished achievement in chosen field
- Personal integrity
- Past Colloquium participant (to include speakers and all others in attendance)
Past Recipients of the Patricia Lacey Metzger Award:
Dana W. A. Herlong
Herlong Associates, Inc.
Worrell Management Group
Maria S. Franklin, Senior Vice President
Union Bank & Trust
Alda L. White
Mary Louise Holmes, Vice President Human Resources
The National Bank of Fredericksburg
Lord Fairfax Community College
Gail Johnson, Founder
Mary Zarcone, Assistant Vice President Underwriting
Nancy Pierce, Regional Vice President
Natalie Davis, Director of Volunteer Services
Stafford County Government
Margaret Blackmon, Superintendent
Prince Edward City Public Schools