The Web Advisory Council serves a consultative role to the Digital Communications office, University Relations, and the campus community on web issues and initiatives.
- Provide perspective and serve as thought-leaders and champions of web initiatives campus-wide.
- Support user testing and training efforts through process/materials review and feedback.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and help establish priorities for strategic initiatives.
- (1) admissions staff member
- (1) student affairs staff member
- (1) alumni relations staff member
- (1) undergraduate student
- (1) faculty member from College of Business
- (1) faculty member from College of Arts & Sciences
- (1) faculty member from College of Education
- (1) Division of Teaching and Learning Technologies
- Digital Communications
- University Relations team members as needed