The Office of Graduate Admissions is here to guide you through the admissions process by Pre-Admission Advising. Please take advantage of one of these opportunities to learn more about our MBA, MSGA, and M.Ed. Programs.
- Campus visit. Out and about? Make UMW one of your stops. Please drop by our Stafford campus during regular office hours or schedule an appointment, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., to learn more about our graduate programs.
- Observe a class. Observe a class and feel firsthand what it’s like to be a UMW graduate student. Leave halfway through or stay until the end, and speak with staff and students to learn what they love about UMW!
- On-site visits. We’ll come to you! Schedule an information session at your place of business. We’d love to tell you and your colleagues all about our graduate education at UMW.
- Information sessions. Pre-Admission Advising doesn’t require you to register for pre-scheduled information sessions, but it helps us better prepare for your arrival.
- Master of Education with Initial Teacher Licensure. During evening program-specific sessions at the Stafford Campus, North Building, University Hall, UMW College of Education staff explain the Virginia Department of Education’s requirements and review course content. Afterward, sit in on part or all of a graduate course in the endorsement area you wish to pursue.
- Master of Geospatial Analysis. Staff members from UMW’s Department of Geography discuss the MSGA program, requirements, and more during Monroe Hall’s evening sessions on the Fredericksburg campus.
Have Questions About The Pre-Admission Advising Page?
Please contact Graduate Admissions at (540) 286-8030 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can fill out our Request for More Information Form. Feel free to visit our social media as well.