Are you ready to apply for acceptance to UMW’s Master of Science in Geospatial Analysis program? Then you will want to use your MSGA Checklist.
The MSGA Checklist will help you make sure you have everything you need to complete the process.
- Complete the online graduate application for admission.
- Earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or University.
- Applicants are competitive with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework. Or a 3.0 cumulative GPA on graduate coursework.
- Transcript copies (unofficial) are acceptable to complete the admissions process. After that, offers of admission require official transcripts.
- Additional official transcripts may also be required to verify transfer coursework if applicable.
- A current résumé, noting all applicable GIS or geospatial-related experience.
- Submit your basic application, then upload your résumé to the Applicant Status Page.
- A personal goal statement explaining your intent to pursue and complete this degree program.
- Submit your basic application, then upload your goal statement to the Applicant Status Page.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Must be from qualified individuals knowledgeable about your aptitude to succeed at the graduate level in GIS.
- Your letters of recommendation can be uploaded to your Applicant Status Page once your basic application is submitted.
- International students should also submit their Request for Form I-20 (for F-1 visa candidates), International Transcript Evaluation, and English Language Proficiency demonstration.
Have Questions About The MSGA Checklist Page?
Please contact Graduate Admissions at (540) 286-8030 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can fill out our Request for More Information Form. Feel free to visit our social media as well.
Facebook LinkedIn YouTube