Once you’re ready to apply for acceptance to UMW’s Master of Business Administration program, the MBA Admissions Checklist will help you make sure you have everything you need:
- Complete the Online Application for Admission
- Earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or University.
- Additional official transcripts may also be required to verify transfer coursework.
- A current résumé, preferably with at least two years of professional or technical work experience.
- Official scores from a GMAT or GRE taken within the last five years. Use UMW test code 5398.
- Students who have five or more years of professional post-baccalaureate work experience or already have a terminal degree conferred on a transcript can seek to have GMAT/GRE requirements waived.
- A completed MBA Prerequisite Waiver Form.
- International students should also submit their Request for Form I-20 (for F-1 visa candidates), International Transcript Evaluation, and English Language Proficiency demonstration.
Have Questions About The MBA Admissions Checklist Page?
Please contact Graduate Admissions at (540) 286-8030 or Email us at email@example.com, or you can fill out our Request for More Information Form. Feel free to visit our social media as well.