Once you’re ready to apply for acceptance to UMW’s Master of Science in Geospatial Analysis program, this checklist will help you make sure you have everything you need:
- Complete the online graduate application for admission.
- Earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Additional official transcripts may also be required to verify transfer coursework
- A current résumé, noting all applicable GIS or geospatial-related experience.
- A personal goal statement.
- Two recommendations.