SAVE THE DATE!
Our Spring 2018 Fair will be held on 3/15/18 from 3-6 p.m. in the University Center, Chandler Ballroom.
- Both employing organizations and graduate schools will be invited to attend our fall fair.
- The fees are as follows:
- For-Profit Organizations: $200 for two representatives
- Graduate Schools (by invite only): $200 for two representatives
- Non-Profit & Government Organizations: $100 for two representatives
- $25 per additional representative
- The UMW Career Center is now using HANDSHAKE! – Employing organizations must be registered in Handshake in order to register for the fair. If you are already registered in Handshake, you can go to the ‘Fairs’ tab on the left side of your page to register for the event. If you are not yet registered in Handshake, please follow these steps:
- Visit https://app.joinhandshake.com/register
- Select the “Employer” account type from the options presented
- Fill out the information requested then click Sign-up
- Once your account is complete, you can register under the ‘Fairs’ tab of your profile
Questions? Please contact Rose Maddox, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This spring, the UMW Career Center will also be hosting a SUMMER JOB AND INTERNSHIP FAIR on April 11, 2018. If you are specifically recruiting for summer jobs or internships, this may be a better fit for your organization. Registration for this fair will begin in January 2018 and will also be done through Handshake. Email email@example.com if you would like to be added to the contact list for this event.