SAVE THE DATE!
Our Fall 2018 Fair will be held on 10/25/18 from 3-6 p.m. in the University Center, Chandler Ballroom. This fair offers you the opportunity to recruit high quality UMW students and alumni for your organization or graduate school programs. The University of Mary Washington has selective admission standards and a curriculum that emphasizes writing, public speaking, and problem-solving skills. Our graduates make excellent grad students, employees and interns, and this fair is the perfect forum for meeting many of them.
- The fees are as follows:
- For-Profit Organizations: $200 for two representatives
- Non-Profit & Government Organizations: $100 for two representatives
- $25 per additional representative
To register for the event click here: Fall 2018 Job & Internship Fair Employer Registration
Employers must be registered in Handshake in order to register for this event. Here are the instructions to create a Handshake account:
- Visit https://app.joinhandshake.com/register
- Select the “Employer” account type from the options presented
- Fill out the information requested then click Sign-up
- Once your account is complete, you can register under the ‘Fairs’ tab of your profile
Questions? Please contact Rose Maddox, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Space is limited. Registration will close once capacity is hit. At that time, you may be placed on a ‘wait list’ in case any spots become available.