Appointments with Career Center Professionals
Note: To book an appointment during the Summer 2018 semester, please email email@example.com.
Are you unsure about your career path? Confused about whether or not to head straight to graduate school? Need a resume or cover letter review? We are happy to assist degree-seeking UMW students and alumni with career-related questions and coaching.
Appointment types include:
- Internship Search
- Mock Interviews
- Resume Reviews
- Job Search Assistance
- Interview Skills Assistance
- Career Options
- Major Exploration/Choosing a Major
- Graduate School Assistance
- New Fall 2018: WALK-IN Pre-Health Academic/Career Advising, every Wednesday and Thursday, 1-4 p.m.
Appointment hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please review your confirmation email regarding the location of your appointment.
To book an appointment:
- Book Online through your Handshake profile:
- Note: To book an appointment during the Summer 2018 semester, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Handshake Appointment Request Instructions
- Call our office at 540-654-5646.
- Email us at email@example.com.
*Note: If the University is closed, appointments will be cancelled and it will be the student’s responsibility to reschedule.