Appointments with Career Center Professionals
Are you unsure about your career path? Confused about whether or not to head straight to graduate school? Need a resume or cover letter review? We are happy to assist degree-seeking UMW students and alumni with career-related questions and coaching.
Appointment types include:
- Mock Interview
- General Career Coaching
- Document Review
- Linked In/Digital Presence Review
- Roadmap Academy
- Job & Internship Search Guidance
- Pre-Health Advising (Drop In, Wednesdays & Thursdays, 1-4 p.m.)
- Appointment hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please review your confirmation email regarding the location of your appointment.
Fall 2019 Drop In Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 11:00am to 3:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm.
To book an appointment:
- Book Online through your Handshake profile:
- Note: To book an appointment during the Summer 2018 semester, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Handshake Appointment Request Instructions
- Call our office at 540-654-5646.
- Email us at email@example.com.
*Note: If the University is closed, appointments will be cancelled and it will be the student’s responsibility to reschedule.