Appointments with Career Center Professionals
In response to the current public health crisis, University of Mary Washington employees are working remotely for the foreseeable future. We encourage students to make virtual appointments with a career coach (email, phone or via Zoom). Please see below for more information.
Are you unsure about your career path? Confused about whether or not to head straight to graduate school? Need a resume or cover letter review? We are happy to assist degree-seeking UMW students and alumni with career-related questions and coaching.
Appointment types include:
- Mock Interview
- General Career Coaching
- Document Review
- Linked In/Digital Presence Review
- Roadmap Academy
- Job & Internship Search Guidance
- Pre-Health Advising
- Appointment hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. via email, phone or Zoom currently. Please review your confirmation email regarding the details of your appointment.
Available virtually and ready to assist, the UMW Center for Career and Professional Development is here to provide support and help you identify your professional development needs.
To book an appointment:
- Book Online through your Handshake profile
- Handshake Appointment Request Instructions
- Email us at email@example.com.
*Note: If the University is closed, appointments will be cancelled and it will be the student’s responsibility to reschedule.