Exec Dir Ctr Economic Develop
Brian Baker in the News
Read more about Brian Baker.
- MBA Students Create New Plan for Stafford AirportAn MBA student group, in concert with the UMW Center for Economic Development (CED), has worked on a project for the Stafford Regional Airport (SRA). The group of COB/MBA students, working with Associate Professor of Management & Marketing Louis Martinett and CED Executive Director Brian Baker as well as alumni mentor Micah Dalton,... Read more »
- Baker Presents at VBIA SummitBrian Baker, Executive Director for Economic Development, presented on "Lessons Learned in Business Incubation" at the Virginia Business Incubation Association Summit, Beyond the Silicon Dominion, The Future of Virginia Entrepreneurship. Themes from the presentation included Virtual Enterprise, Global Decoupling, and the Importance of the Maker Movement on the Future of Innovation.... Read more »
- Baker Speaks at Northern Neck Quarterly MeetingBrian Baker, Executive Director for Economic Development, spoke in Reedville, Va., on the topic of entrepreneurship at the quarterly meeting of the Northern Neck Planning District Commission, Chesapeake Bay Region Partnership and the Northern Neck Tourism Commission. The UMW Center for Economic Development will launch a new entrepreneur program this... Read more »
- Center for Economic Development Releases 2016 Business GuideThe University of Mary Washington Center for Economic Development Business Reference Guide was first compiled in 2006 as a business intelligence tool for small companies in Virginia. Since inception it has more than doubled in size and has become a staple for business clients and professionals both locally and statewide. The Guide... Read more »
- Spring Newsletter from the Center for Economic DevelopmentThe spring newsletter from the UMW Center for Economic Development is available. Enjoy updates on state, regional, and local partnerships, people, and interesting projects. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B18sBULPYrqdZVU1aW5vOWRRYmc/view?pref=2&pli=1 [...] The post Spring Newsletter from the Center for Economic Development appeared first on EagleEye.... Read more »