Assistant Director of Campus Recreation Fitness
Brittanie is a Campus Rec professional with a masters in public health and bachelors in communication from Virginia Tech. Her passion is helping others discover what kind of activity gets them moving while also making them happy.
Brittanie Naff in the News
- New Fall Fitness Programs and Gym HoursA new semester is upon us and your health and well-being should remain a priority. After all, we perform better when we're filling our own cup first. Campus Recreation is here to support you in your fitness goals, so take a look at the opportunities available to you this fall: New Hours... Read more »
- Mary Wash Moves Announces April WinnersThe April edition of Mary Wash Moves, the university's employee walking challenge, wrapped up on April 30. All steps were tallied and averaged per team, but only one team came out on top: the gray team with an average of $289,274 steps in 30 days! Congratulations to Cartland Berge, Leah Tams,... Read more »
- Free Fitness Classes During Spring BreakCampus Recreation is offering faculty and staff free FAST fitness classes March 5-8, 2018. With most students being away from campus, it's a great opportunity to focus a bit more on yourself. See the FAST schedule here and take note of the new faculty/staff only cycle class offered from 4:30 - 5:00... Read more »
- Get Fit on Your Lunch BreakSometimes faculty and staff are looking for a private fitness opportunity to work out together, away from students! With Private Fitness Classes, you can work out consistently in a group of your peers while receiving personal attention from a seasoned instructor and genuine support from the group of people who... Read more »
- Registration Open for Mindfulness Meditation CourseAre you mind full, or mindful? Our lives are often overly stimulated and harried. What would happen if we gave ourselves a few minutes each day to stop, and be fully silent and still – to meditate? Research has shown that the practice of mindfulness meditation can lead to a calm... Read more »