Christina Eggenberger in the News
Read more about Christina Eggenberger.
- Center for Honor, Leadership & Service Featured in Intl. Leadership MagazineThe Center for Honor, Leadership and Service was featured in the flagship publication of The International Leadership Association (ILA). ILA periodically highlights signature programs and UMW’s CHLS staff provided an article focusing on the Horizons program, COAR and the Honor Council. The article, which describes the Center’s mission, programs and... Read more »
- Bring Your Kids to Pumpkin Palooza!Bring your kids to COAR's Annual Pumpkin Palooza at the University of Mary Washington! We will be hosting an incredibly fun event with Halloween crafts, games, music and trick-or-treating tours around campus for kids of all ages. Come by Ball Circle from 1-4 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 25 for a... Read more »
- Show Fredericksburg that UMW CaresOn September 26, the United Way will be coordinating a one-day mobilization of volunteers from the business communities in the City of Fredericksburg and surrounding area– also known as the Day of Caring. Volunteers will be matched with non-profit organizations, social services, and schools to complete vital projects in the... Read more »
- The Leadership Colloquium at UMW Teams Up with the Habitat for HumanityThe Leadership Colloquium at UMW participated in a Women Build on Saturday, May 3 to kick off Habitat for Humanity's National Women Build Week. This national initiative occurs annually and will take place from May 3 -11. Now in its seventh year, National Women Build Week challenges women to devote... Read more »
- A Bigger ImpactThe night before graduation, Laura Allan got a life-changing phone call. Allan, a 2012 UMW graduate, had been accepted to the competitive DC Teaching Fellows program. Less than one month later, she arrived in Washington, D.C., to start an intensive eight-week training session. DC Teaching Fellows, a partnership between District... Read more »