Golda Eldridge in the News
Read more about Golda Eldridge.
- President Paino Pushes Up to ChallengeJoin President Paino and the UMW Association of Student Veterans on Veterans Day (Nov. 11) during a lunchtime tribute at 12:45 p.m. to raise awareness about the epidemic of veteran suicide. As we celebrate Veterans Day and the service of so many of our community members, we must also remember that... Read more »
- 2016 Student Leadership ColloquiumThe Center for Honor, Leadership, and Service asks that you invite your students to participate in our 2016 Student Leadership Colloquium. The event is open to all UMW students and takes place Oct. 8 from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the University Center. This free event features dynamic speakers... Read more »
- Center for Honor, Leadership & Service Featured in Intl. Leadership MagazineThe Center for Honor, Leadership and Service was featured in the flagship publication of The International Leadership Association (ILA). ILA periodically highlights signature programs and UMW’s CHLS staff provided an article focusing on the Horizons program, COAR and the Honor Council. The article, which describes the Center’s mission, programs and... Read more »
- Veterans Resource Center OpensThe Veterans Resource Center opened for business Jan. 13 in the basement of Combs Hall, Room B24. This is a space for veterans and military-related students to gather, relax and find out more about benefits available to them both on and off campus. The Center is manned by work study... Read more »
- 9/11 RemembranceCome join the UMW Association of Student Veterans and the entire UMW community as we pause to remember 9/11 and celebrate America's strength and resilience in the face of terror. There is a flag raising and bugler at 8 a.m. at the flagpole in front of GW Hall. All members... Read more »