Vice President for Enrollment Management
Kimberley Buster-Williams in the News
Read more about Kimberley Buster-Williams.
- Buster-Williams Published in Recruitment and RetentionKimberley Buster-Williams, associate provost for enrollment management, had an article featured in Recruitment and Retention’s December edition. The article was titled “Moving to an Effective Digital Records Strategy.” [...]... Read more »
- Buster-Williams Published in College & University JournalKimberley Buster- Williams, associate provost for enrollment management, had an article featured in College & University’s winter edition. The article was titled “Optimism in Enrollment Management.” College & University is AACRAO's educational policy and research journal focusing on emerging concerns, new techniques, and technology in higher education. It is published... Read more »
- UMW Initiates Test-Optional Admissions ProvisionThe University of Mary Washington will offer high-achieving prospective students the opportunity to opt out of providing standardized college admission tests with their application for enrollment. The University’s Board of Visitors approved the action during its April meeting. Beginning with the 2015-16 recruitment period, high school students who have maintained at... Read more »
- Buster-Williams Publishes in Recruitment & RetentionKimberley Buster-Williams, associate provost for enrollment management, recently had her article “Managing Big Data” accepted for publication in Recruitment & Retention In Higher Education. The paper will be published in April. [...]... Read more »
- UMW Names Associate Provost for Enrollment ManagementKimberley Buster-Williams has been named to the position of associate provost for enrollment management at the University of Mary Washington. Buster-Williams has spent nearly 20 years in higher education admissions, most recently as acting associate vice president for enrollment management at Northern Illinois University. Buster-Williams, who will begin work at UMW... Read more »