Vice President for Enrollment Management
Kimberley Buster-Williams in the News
Read more about Kimberley Buster-Williams.
- Buster-Williams Nominated for AACRAO LEADKimberley Buster-Williams, vice president for enrollment management, has been invited to participate in a new initiative called AACRAO LEAD. AACRAO’s new initiative called LEAD (Leaders in Enrollment Advancing Diversity) will take a multi-pronged approach at identifying and preparing a diverse group of enrollment leaders to take on leadership roles in... Read more »
- Buster-Williams Published in Recruitment and RetentionKimberley Buster-Williams, associate provost for enrollment management, had an article featured in Recruitment and Retention’s December edition. The article was titled “Moving to an Effective Digital Records Strategy.” [...] The post Buster-Williams Published in Recruitment and Retention appeared first on EagleEye.... Read more »
- Buster-Williams Published in College & University JournalKimberley Buster- Williams, associate provost for enrollment management, had an article featured in College & University’s winter edition. The article was titled “Optimism in Enrollment Management.” College & University is AACRAO's educational policy and research journal focusing on emerging concerns, new techniques, and technology in higher education. It is published... Read more »
- UMW Initiates Test-Optional Admissions ProvisionThe University of Mary Washington will offer high-achieving prospective students the opportunity to opt out of providing standardized college admission tests with their application for enrollment. The University’s Board of Visitors approved the action during its April meeting. Beginning with the 2015-16 recruitment period, high school students who have maintained at... Read more »
- Buster-Williams Publishes in Recruitment & RetentionKimberley Buster-Williams, associate provost for enrollment management, recently had her article “Managing Big Data” accepted for publication in Recruitment & Retention In Higher Education. The paper will be published in April. [...] The post Buster-Williams Publishes in Recruitment & Retention appeared first on EagleEye.... Read more »