1. For all Full-Time employees, Leave Requests must begin on a quarter hour (:00, :15, :30, :45). Anything other than that causes an issue. Please be mindful of this.
2. A timecard unapproved by both employee and supervisor will be white.
When the employee approves the Timecard first, it will change from Read more…
Approving timecards? Before you approve your time card or your staff's time cards, it is critical to review them first. Here are some items to consider:
1. Does time card reflect accurately the hours you and/or your staff were scheduled to work?
2. Do any Leave Requests need to be submitted?
3. Are there any Read more…Read more about Leslie Petrey.