Congratulations to Leslie Petrey! Leslie is USC's Excellent Eagle for the month of March.
Maxxx Dennis nominated Leslie for this recognition, noting her amazing hard work during the Kronos outage. So many folks across campus are hugely appreciative of Leslie's knowledge, dedication, and assistance. Please join us in congratulating Leslie on Read more…
Members of the UMW community, including Associate Provost for Institutional Analysis and Effectiveness Debra Schleef, Executive Director of Human Resources Beth Williams, Associate Payroll Manager Leslie Petrey and Provost Nina Mikhalevsky were interviewed for a recent article in The Free Lance-Star: "Outbreak sends many Fredericksburg area residents home to work."
Debra Read more…
1. For all Full-Time employees, Leave Requests must begin on a quarter hour (:00, :15, :30, :45). Anything other than that causes an issue. Please be mindful of this.
2. A timecard unapproved by both employee and supervisor will be white.
When the employee approves the Timecard first, it will change from Read more…
Approving timecards? Before you approve your time card or your staff's time cards, it is critical to review them first. Here are some items to consider:
1. Does time card reflect accurately the hours you and/or your staff were scheduled to work?
2. Do any Leave Requests need to be submitted?
3. Are there any Read more…Read more about Leslie Petrey.