- Has it really almost been ten years already? #twow…
- 1 week agoHas it really almost been ten years already? #twow…
- Kirk Franklin! #joyfest2014 #kirkfranklin #wheremy…
- 1 day agoKirk Franklin! #joyfest2014 #kirkfranklin #wheremy…
- An email from one of my orientees....:) How sweet,…
- 4 weeks agoAn email from one of my orientees....:) How sweet,…
- I took a picture with a rock😁 #umw18
- 2 weeks agoI took a picture with a rock😁 #umw18
- 3 weeks ago
» 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.: Graduation Ball, Anderson Center
» 8:15 a.m.: Candidates line up around Jefferson Square
» 9 a.m.: Undergraduate procession begins promptly
» 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.: Commencement Picnic, Palmieri Plaza
March 5, 2014
Rubin founded Marstel-Day in 2002 as an expression of her commitment to the conservation of natural resources, especially habitat and open space, energy and water. Her company serves various public and private clients, including the Department of Defense, the Environmental Protection Agency, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Agency. Marstel-Day is one of several Fredericksburg-area […]
- Cultivating a CareerDrew Miller '14, an enterprising business graduate, joins corporate headquarters.
- Speaking from the HeartTom Pacheco '14 uses his award-winning debate skills to help others.
- Coloring Outside the LinesFor Sidney Mullis '14, creativity knows no bounds.
- Finally, the Right FitMollie Welty's UMW journey, which started in 1989, came full circle at Commencement.
- A Living LegacyUMW students collaborate with peers across the country in an innovative history project.
- Legal EaglesCompeting with the UMW Mock Trial Team equips Colin Spangler '14 for a career in law.
- Raising the RailsMaxime Devilliers wants students to have better access to D.C.