Director of Web Technology
Curtiss Grymala has been the primary developer for the University website since 2010. He has performed the majority of feature development on the UMW website since that time.
Curtiss Grymala in the News
- UMW Web Wins 7 Education Digital Marketing AwardsUMW's new website received seven awards as part of the 2015 Digital Marketing Awards. Hosted by Higher Education Marketing Report, a leading publication for higher education marketing, the EDU Digital Marketing Awards recognize the best educational websites, digital content, electronic communications, mobile media and social media. A national panel of industry specialists reviews... Read more »
- First Phase of New Web Site Launches FridayIt's here! Get ready! On Friday, when you log on to umw.edu, the content may seem pretty much the same at first glance. But dig deeper. The Digital Communications team, along with nearly all University Relations staff members, has been working diligently and tirelessly for months in preparation for this... Read more »
- Siteimprove Now Even EasierWe've implemented the CMS integration feature of Siteimprove, which means you now have one-click access to edit your pages. The "CMS" button now opens the exact edit admin screen for any reported page. Now you can see your spelling errors, broken links, accessibility issues, and content policy hits in one... Read more »
- New Search Bar and Faculty/Staff SiteA new upgraded search bar and restyled toolbar were launched site-wide on Thursday, March 26. The search bar placement mimics the search bar that previously existed across much, but not all, of the website. The most significant change to the site is the removal of the search box in the... Read more »
- Putting UMW On The Map: Goals, Results, and ChallengesIt is no secret that UMW is growing. Each year, campus finds itself with exciting new buildings, innovative new programs, and in many cases, a combination of both. In order to keep up with the times, we must track these changes. There is no better platform in the current technological... Read more »