Christopher Garcia in the News
Read more about Christopher Garcia.
- Business Faculty Publish Article in Health Policy and TechnologyMike Lapke, Dave Henderson and Chris Garcia from the College of Business, recently had their article, “The Disconnect Between Healthcare Provider Tasks and Privacy Requirements,” accepted for publication in Health Policy and Technology. [...]... Read more »
- Business Faculty Article Accepted in AIS Educator JournalDave Henderson, Mike Lapke and Chris Garcia, assistant professors in the College of Business, have had their article “SQL Injection: A Demonstration and Implications for Accounting Students” accepted for publication in the AIS Educator Journal. [...]... Read more »
- Chris Garcia Publishes ChapterChris Garcia, assistant professor in the College of Business, co-authored a chapter with Ghaith Rabadi titled “Approximation Algorithms for Spatial Scheduling” in Rabadi, G. (ed) Heuristics, Meta-heuristics and Approximate Methods in Planning and Scheduling, Vol. 236 of the series International Series in Operations Research & Management Science, Springer Science +... Read more »
- Garcia Publishes in Engineering OptimizationChristopher Garcia, assistant professor in the College of Business, recently had his article "Resource-Constrained Scheduling With Hard Due Windows and Rejection Penalties" accepted for publication in Engineering Optimization. The paper is already online at http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/0305215X.2015.1120298. [...]... Read more »
- Garcia Publishes in Computational EconomicsChristopher Garcia, assistant professor in the College of Business, recently had his article "Winner Determination Algorithms for Combinatorial Auctions with Sub-cardinality Constraints" accepted for publication in Computational Economics. The paper will be published in December but is already available at: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10614-015-9496-5 [...]... Read more »