Student Support & Outreach Coordinator
Andrea Cordray in the News
Read more about Andrea Cordray.
- Women’s Leadership Colloquium @ UMW Celebrates “The Empowered Woman”Leadership expert Nicole Price will be the keynote speaker at this year’s Women’s Leadership Colloquium @ UMW. The 25th annual event is set to take place on Thursday, November 1, at the University of Mary Washington’s Stafford campus. Nicole is the owner of the leadership development company, Lively Paradox, specializing in... Read more »
- Fontem and Student’s Research Paper Accepted for PublicationBellah Fontem, assistant professor in the College of Business, and business student Jeremiah Smith, had a paper accepted for publication by the European Journal of Operational Research. The paper is titled “Analysis of a Chance-Constrained New Product Risk Model with Multiple Customer Classes.” https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2018.07.042 [...] The post Fontem and Student’s Research Paper... Read more »
- College of Business Hosts Second Annual Case CompetitionThe College of Business held the final round of its second annual Case Competition on Friday, April 27 in Woodard Hall. Beautiful Home Services, Inc, sponsored the event and awarded a total of $6,000 to the top three teams. The final five teams (out of 22) presented on Friday night... Read more »
- Women’s Networking Event SetThe Women's Leadership Colloquium @ UMW will host a networking event on Wednesday, Feb. 7 at 5:30 p.m in the theater of the Central Rappahannock Regional Library Fredericksburg branch. Details: Central Rappahannock Regional Library Fredericksburg Branch – Theater 1201 Caroline Street Fredericksburg, VA 22401 The cost is $10 in advance and $15 at the door. Students... Read more »
- Executive-in-Residence Roberta MacDonald ’72 to Speak Oct. 19Roberta MacDonald ’72, senior vice president of marketing for Cabot Creamery Cooperative, will serve as the 2017-18 Executive-in-Residence. MacDonald will speak in the HCC Digital Auditorium on Thursday, Oct. 19, at 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. All sessions are free and open to all. Roberta has nearly 40 years... Read more »