You can quickly and easily view this site every time you open your browser by making it your homepage. Choose a browser from the list below and follow the steps to change your homepage.
- In the top right corner of your computer’s browser, click More and then Settings.
- Under “Appearance,” turn on Show home button.
- Select your current homepage or Enter custom web address. Then, enter: www.umw.edu/in
- In the upper right corner of your browser, select More and then Settings.
- Under “Set your homepage,” click the Down arrow and then A specific page or pages. (If you have a current homepage: Next to the URL, click X.)
- Click Enter a URL. Then, type: www.umw.edu/in/
- In the top left corner of your screen, select Safari and then Preferences and then General.
- Next to “New windows open with” and “New tabs open with,” select Homepage.
- Next to “Homepage,” enter: www.umw.edu/in/
- Open your browser and visit www.umw.edu/in/
- Drag the tab to the Home button, then release.
- Click Yes.
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under “Home page,” enter: www.umw.edu/in/
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser.