As UMW responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, Office of Student Conduct and Responsibility (OSCAR) wants you to know that our thoughts are with you and your loved ones. We have made the following modifications to our timelines in order to help students take care of themselves and others, and will continue monitoring the situation in order to best meet the needs of the UMW community during this period of uncertainty:
- Unheard Code of Conduct cases (with administrators or Student Conduct Review Board (SCRB)), both unscheduled and already scheduled, will now be heard in the fall, unless there are extenuating circumstances (to be determined by OSCAR);
- All incomplete sanctions will be due by September 14, 2020, unless they already have been scheduled to be due on a later date. Please contact OSCAR (email@example.com) if you are having difficulty completing your sanction(s) by the due date;
- Students with current administrative holds from OSCAR who are seeking to register for classes, to access official grade reports, or to send official transcripts should contact OSCAR (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Students currently on disciplinary probation will remain on disciplinary probation until the originally stated date.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance.
- Dr. Ray Tuttle, Director of Student Conduct and Responsibility (OSCAR)
- Ms. Marissa Miller, Associate Coordinator of Student Conduct and Responsibility (OSCAR)