Patrick Catullo in the News
Read more about Patrick Catullo.
- Cybersecurity Program to Boost Regional WorkforceThe University of Mary Washington will launch a new cybersecurity certification program – the only one of its kind in the Fredericksburg region – thanks to a $110,000 grant recently announced by Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam. Supplemented by equal matching funds, the Virginia Initiative for Growth and Opportunity (GO Virginia)… Read more »
- UMW Celebrates 111th Founders Day AnniversaryToday, March 14, 2019, marks 111 years since the Virginia General Assembly passed legislation establishing the State Normal and Industrial School at Fredericksburg, now the University of Mary Washington. As UMW celebrates Founders Day – and more than a century of contributions to generations of students, the greater Fredericksburg region,… Read more »
- UMW Professors Featured on ‘With Good Reason’ RadioTwo University of Mary Washington faculty members will be featured on the With Good Reason (WGR) public radio show throughout the next two weeks. Assistant Professor of English and Creative Writing Laura Bylenok and Assistant Professor of Modern Languages and Literatures Jennifer Hansen-Glucklich will share their expertise on separate episodes… Read more »
- UMW Hosts FRED – A Social Good Summit on March 22University of Mary Washington’s Center for Community Engagement and IMAGINE Social Good join forces to host FRED – A Social Good Summit on Friday, March 22 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Digital Auditorium of the Hurley Convergence Center on UMW’s Fredericksburg campus. The event is free and… Read more »
- UMW Receives Preservation Award for Amphitheatre RenovationThe recent restoration of the University of Mary Washington’s century-old amphitheatre has been recognized by the Historic Fredericksburg Foundation, Inc. (HFFI). The nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting historic downtown Fredericksburg honored UMW with the E. Boyd Graves Preservation Award of Excellence. HFFI recognized John Wiltenmuth, associate vice president for Facilities… Read more »