The UC is a great place to get the word out about your organization, upcoming event, or any services or products you offer.
At the UC, we have a variety of ways that you can advertise for your event:
- Wanting to get some face time with the UMW community? Kiosks are a great way for student organizations and UMW departments to be seen and heard on campus.
- Using flyers to help promote your event, sell your books, or whatever else you’d like is an easy way to reach UC patrons throughout the day. The UC has two bulletin boards available for flyer use. At this time, we do not allow the posting of flyers, even for events, anywhere in the building.
- Before posting, please read the policy guidelines for using the UC flyer boards.
- Want to make a bold statement to the UMW community regarding your club, department, or event? Use a banner! Banners hang in the 2nd floor atrium and allow UC patrons to see your promotion at a glance.
- UC TV’s
- The UC uses five TV’s in the building to promote internal events and initiatives. These five TV’s are limited for use by tenants in the building and clubs using the UC for their event.
- For all others, we recommend using Eagle Vision as the UC does have several TV’s tuned into those channels.