UMW’s Continuing and Professional Studies Department is launching a series of 1-day seminars to build leadership and business skills in the Fredericksburg region.
About the Business Acumen Series
The Business Acumen Series (BAS) will combine university knowledge and the practical application of innovative tools to drive your organization’s mission and deliver results. Be a part of these exclusive events! Seating is limited to 50 for each event!
- Location: The U-Hall, 125 University Blvd, Fredericksburg, VA
- Date and Time: 9 AM to 3 PM, lunch is included.
- Cost: $275 per person. Registration closes 1 week before the event.
- Group rates: Available for groups of 5 or more.
- Meetings that Work
Dates: June 15th, 2023
- Negotiating Solutions
Dates: August 17th, 2023
- Organizational Influence: Getting Things Done
Dates: September 19th, 2023
- Building a Culture of Innovation
Dates: October 12th, 2023
- Executive Presence & Credibility
Dates : November 14th, 2023
- Skills for the Adaptive Leaders
Dates: January 23rd, 2024
For more information or to register for an event, please contact Continuing and Professional Studies at (540) 286-8098 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to visit our social media as well.