Being a lifelong learner isn’t just about being prepared for your career. It’s about equipping your mind to think, and gaining new skills and tools to enhance your life.
- The Better Human
- Classes promote movement, health, healing, and mindfulness.
- Beyond the Walls
- Classes focus on activities in nature or the built environment.
- Eat. Drink.
- Classes explore food, wine, and culture.
- Language and Culture
- Classes teach foreign languages and cultural competence through food, fashion, history, art, and design.
- Art and Life
- Classes focus on applied arts, artistic study, design, and history.
- Practical Knowledge
- Classes offer practical life and business skills to equip you for life today and work in the future.
- The Science of Things
- Classes teach physical and applied sciences by examining everyday objects and occurences in the natural and built environment.