Being a lifelong learner isn’t just about being prepared for your career; it’s about personal enrichment. It’s about equipping your mind to think and gaining new skills and tools to enhance your life.
- The Better Human
- Classes promote movement, health, healing, and mindfulness.
- Beyond the Walls
- Classes focus on activities in nature or the built environment.
- Eat. Drink.
- Classes explore food, wine, and culture.
- Language and Culture
- Classes teach foreign languages and cultural competence through food, fashion, history, art, and design.
- Art and Life
- Classes focus on applied arts, artistic study, design, and history.
- Practical Knowledge
- Classes offer practical life and business skills to equip you for life today and work in the future.
- The Science of Things
- Classes teach physical and applied sciences by examining everyday objects and occurrences in the natural and built environment.
Have Questions About the Personal Enrichment Page?
Please contact Continuing and Professional Studies at (540) 286-8098 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can fill out our Request Information. Feel free to visit our social media as well.