Your official UMW identification card is called the EagleOne card. Please stop by the EagleOne Card Center in Lee Hall to have your photo taken and receive your card. You must bring a valid, government-issued photo ID in order to receive your EagleOne card. You may submit a photo through the Eagle Gateway portal on myUMW prior to visiting our office to get your EagleOne Campus ID card.
The card has myriad uses on campus and should be carried at all times to…
- access your residence hall, fitness center, labs, and numerous campus events
- borrow books from Simpson Library and pay library fees
- use at campus dining facilities and to check meal plan and balance information
- use as a debit card with your EagleOne account
- make purchases at the UMW Bookstore, Copy Center, Post Office, Health Center, Klein Theatre, and all dining operations
- use in vending machines for snacks and drinks
- use for public copiers and printing at campus computer labs
- make purchases from participating off-campus merchants
Funds can be added to your EagleOne account 24/7 online, the Transact eAccounts app for iOS and Android, by mail, or at the Cashier’s Office and the EagleOne Card Center, both in Lee Hall. With the EagleOne card, you won’t need to carry cash, write checks, or use a bank card anywhere you see the EagleOne logo.
If you lose your card…
All lost cards should be deactivated immediately in person at the EagleOne Card Center during normal business hours or online 24/7. If you are a residential student, you should also deactivate your card at the UMW Police Station (South Hall).