As an official SHRM Education Partner, we are able to build our course on the SHRM Learning System, giving you access to the most comprehensive, effective, and up-to-date study tools for exam preparation available. The 2023 SHRM Learning System delivers:
- EFFECTIVE AND PROVEN RESULTS. Candidates who use the SHRM Learning System consistently beat the average exam pass rate.
- ONE SOURCE FOR KNOWLEDGE AND APPLICATION. All the study tools you need to understand, apply and engage with behavioral competencies and HR knowledge.
- CURRENT AND RELEVANT CONTENT. The SHRM Learning System has been updated to align with the 2023 SHRM BoCK, the defined standard for knowledge and competencies required of HR professionals around the world.
- CONVENIENT 24/7 ONLINE ACCESS to your study tools from any mobile device, tablet, or computer.
The SHRM Learning System contains modules of study based on the SHRM BoCK:
MODULE // HR COMPETENCIES
- Leadership & Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Relationship Management
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
MODULE // PEOPLE
- HR Strategic Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards
MODULE // ORGANIZATION
- Structure of the HR Function
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Workforce Management
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Technology Management
MODULE // WORKPLACE
- Human Resources in the Global Context
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Employment Law & Regulations (United States Only)
Access each learning module online via the embedded e-reader. You’ll be able to navigate quickly and easily from reading a module to completing activities and answering questions to check your progress.
If you’re looking for uninterrupted access on the go, download the modules to your e-reader device.
Have Questions About the Dates and Deadlines Page?
Please contact Continuing and Professional Studies at (540) 286-8098 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can fill out our Request Information. Feel free to visit our social media as well.