Internships provide an excellent opportunity to gain professional work experience and test out a career field of interest. As a student, you can develop or enhance your skill set and knowledge base, build a network of professional contacts, and learn how to manage the multitude of responsibilities that come with a career. On the flip side, your energy, enthusiasm, and creativity provide much needed assistance to organizations looking for the innovation and determination that only college students can provide. It is a “win-win” situation that is not only valued but expected in today’s competitive job market.
- 2017 Summer Internship Grant Winners
- Internship Search Resources
- Getting Started with Internships
- Academic Credit Internships
- Fall 2017 Internship Contract – Completed contracts are delivered to the registrar’s office. These do not go to the Career Center. Click here for more information.