The Center for Career and Professional Development provides professional career advising to UMW students and alumni. We offer appointments to help with resumes and cover letters, interviews, internships, job searches, career options, choosing a major, and getting into graduate school.
How can we help you?
We are happy to collaborate with all academic departments, providing the best career-coaching possible by:
- Coordinating off-campus site visits for groups/classes
- Delivering classroom presentations by our professional staff
- Organizing career workshops
- Facilitating employer referrals
- Scheduling classroom visits from employers
How can you use Handshake?
You can share career and professional development information to post in our career management platform, Handshake. Click here to view more ways to use Handshake. To sign up for your own University Employer account, click here.
We are happy to collaborate with you and work to meet your specific needs. Call the Center for Career and Professional Development at 540-654-5646 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.