The charge of the Campus Environment Standing Committee is to help ensure the University’s physical environment reflects the diversity of our community, as well as the values that we ASPIRE to and that unite us.
The Campus Environment Standing Committee was appointed by President Paino in the summer of 2020 and consists of current faculty, staff, and students. In addition, ex-officio faculty members from the Art & Art History and Historic Preservation departments provide valuable insight and expertise and have been crucial to the committee’s work.
The panel consists of the following members:
- Steve Hanna (Chair) Professor, Department of Geography
- Armon Barnes, Student
- Maria Laura Bocaz, Associate Professor, Department of Modern Languages and Literature
- Lauren McMillan, Assistant Professor, Department of Historic Preservation
- Michelle Pickham, Senior Contract Officer, Procurement Services
- Mark Thaden, Executive Director of Alumni Relations
- Christopher Williams, Assistant Director, James Farmer Multicultural Center
- Ex-officio: Christine Henry, Assistant Professor, Department of Historic Preservation
- Ex-officio: Jon McMillan, Associate Professor, Department of Art & Art History
Please visit the Campus Environment Standing Committee webpage for additional detailed information.