Students have control over which individual(s) may have access to their academic and financial information and the length of time that the access is granted. Delegated access is limited to financial aid and final grade information only. When completing this process, students will also see the word “proxy” used to describe the access given to their selected individual(s).
- Log-in the student Information system and select Delegated Access
- Add Proxy and enter required information
- Once the proxy information is added, TWO emails will be sent to the proxy.
- EMAIL #1:The Delegated Access pages are available using UMW’s Banner Web or through a proxy access login. When you first contact the web site you will be asked to establish a password for subsequent logins. Use the password above as the ‘Old Password’, then create your new password and update your profile.
- EMAIL #2: The Delegated Access pages are available using UMW’s Banner Web or through a proxy access login. Hopefully you have already established your credentials and confirmed that your profile data is up to date.
- The next step is for the student to provide you with a passphrase and authorize pages for your use. The student will select the relationship with proxy and type in a passphrase. The passphrase will be used to determine FERPA identity during phone calls.
- Authorization Page: