Upon approval of the Office of Residence Life collections boxes may be placed in the residence halls. Collection periods are limited to no more than 2 weeks. Only one group will be approved to collect at a time. At no time does the Office of Residence Life assume responsibility for organizations collection boxes. Building Staff and Hall Councils do not need to submit this form for collection in their own individual halls.
- Student Organizations, University Offices, and ARH should use this form for their sponsored and supported programs/projects.
- Individual Hall Council collection programs/projects will be managed within halls by Building Superisor
- Boxes must be placed and collected at times designated
- Box/container must be reasonable to collect designated items
- Boxes must be maintained by designated party to monitor vandalism/spillage
- Residence Life reserves the right to request an additional pick-up to ensure maintenance of the project
- Residence Life reserves the right to limit certain items to be collected if deemed not appropriate for any reason i.e. perishable items, knives, etc.
- Residence Life shall reserve the right to discard box/items left after designated time
- Residence Life shall reserve the right to end project at any time for any reason deemed necessary by the office
- If boxes are not collected with 72 hours that project is stated to end, box/items may be discarded
- If a time extension is needed please contact Residence Life by phone x1058 or email email@example.com with 72 hours of the designated time for project to end
Complete information below. The designated party will receive confirmation of approval/non-approval via UMW email account.