CPS Program Development Model
Customized education is about the relationship between the client and the institution. At UMW, we harness the power of interdisciplinary expertise to deepen insight, expand critical thinking ability, and advance your organization. We can put together a faculty team or assemble stakeholders to support the curriculum, creating a customized educational solution to your workforce needs for organizational development.
We start with an assessment to thoroughly understand your organizational culture, strategy and desired outcomes. Then we’ll partner with you to design, deliver, and measure your customized program.
We’re dedicated to ensuring that the delivery of the program goes exactly as planned.
- Document needs and desired outcomes through discussion and facilitation.
- Develop program format, program plan, and logistics
- Solidify curriculum, select faculty, and identify subject matter experts
- Identify participants and define the selection process
- Launch program
- Solicit participant feedback
- Brief clients
- Measure results
Have questions about Organizational Development?
Please contact Continuing and Professional Studies at (540) 286-8098 or email us at email@example.com, or you can fill out our Request Information. Feel free to visit our social media as well.