We’ve missed you! If you’re an undergraduate student who’s been MIA for three consecutive semesters (not including summers) and wish to come back to campus and get back on track, here’s what you’ll need to know:
If you were on a UMW-approved leave of absence for each non-attending semester, you do not need to apply for readmission.
- To be eligible for readmission, you must either have a GPA of at least 2.0 or seek approval from the Committee on Academic Standing. If you are unsure of your academic status, please contact the Office of the Registrar.
- Seeking readmission to an undergraduate program (first-year or transfer), you must apply here by submitting an Undergraduate Readmission Application.
- Seeking readmission into a graduate program (M.Ed., MBA, Licensure, Post Masters), you must apply here by submitting a Graduate Readmission Application.
- Readmitted students are subject to current degree requirements.
- If you’ve attended any other educational institution during your absence from UMW, you must submit an official transcript from that school.
For additional general information on readmission and reinstatement, check out our Readmission Procedures or call (540) 654-2000.