The University of Mary Washington welcomes your undergraduate application for admission!
You can apply online! UMW accepts both The Common Application (both first-year and transfer students) and the UMW Application for first-year students and transfer students. Please submit the application along with an essay, application fee, or approved waiver.
Suggested Filing Dates
- Freshman Applicants
- Early Decision – November 1
- Early Action – Priority filing date of November 15 has been extended to December 1
- Regular Decision – February 1
- Transfer Applicants
- Summer admission – March 1
- Fall admission – April 1
- Spring admission – October 15
- SAT Code Number: 5398
- ACT Code Number: 4414
- FAFSA Code Number: 003746
To ensure the arrival of the required documentation necessary to review your application file, please review the appropriate admission checklist below.