The University of Mary Washington welcomes your application for admission!
Please note: Mary Washington continues to accept applications for both freshman and transfer students as COVID impacts plans and students need alternatives. We will continue to accept and review applications for admission as space is available in our class. The university’s plan is to be face to face in late August for the fall semester.
Suggested Filing Dates
- Freshman Applicants
- Early Decision – November 1
- Early Action – November 15
- Regular Decision – February 1
- Transfer Applicants – Please note that the application filing date has been suspended due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Summer admission – March 1
- Fall admission – April 1
- Spring admission – October 15
- SAT Code Number: 5398
- ACT Code Number: 4414
- FAFSA Code Number: 003746
To ensure arrival of required documentation necessary to review your application file, please review the appropriate admission checklist below.