We’re excited to have you join us at UMW!
Please take a look at the checklist below for your next steps.
- Complete the Offer Response Form in your applicant portal.
- Pay your deposit by the date indicated in your letter.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form as soon as possible to receive maximum consideration for financial aid. Awarding will begin in mid-November.
- Obtain your NET ID after paying your deposit.
- First-year students: fill out the First Year Questionnaire. It will be sent to you via email by Dr. April Wynn.
- Schedule an advising appointment with the Office of Academic Services. Contact (540) 654-1010.
- Spring Semester – will be available after October 15
- If living on campus, complete the Housing and Dining Services Agreement.
- Submit official transcripts of all AP, IB, and college coursework to the Admissions Office at UMW.
- If interested, sign up for Authorized Payers, who will be emailed students’ bills and will be able to login to EaglePAY to make payments or set up a payment plan.
- Please submit the Student Health Form before the first day of classes.
- If you require accommodations, contact the Office of Disability Resources to register and submit documentation.
- Register and attend January Orientation.
Stay tuned for information on orientation, registering for classes, assessment and placement exams, housing, move-in, and much more!