- Pay your deposit by the date indicated on your letter.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form as soon as possible to receive maximum consideration for financial aid. Awarding will begin in mid-November.
- Register and attend Orientation.
- Obtain your NET ID after paying your deposit.
- If living on campus, complete the Housing and Dining Services Agreement.
- Please submit the Student Health Form.
- Submit official transcripts of all college coursework to the Admissions Office at UMW.
- Schedule an advising appointment with the Office of Academic Services. Contact (540) 654-1010.
Stay tuned for information on orientation, registering for classes, housing, and much more!