We’re excited to have you join us at UMW!
Please take a look at the checklist below for your next steps.
- Pay your deposit by the date indicated in your letter.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form as soon as possible to receive maximum consideration for financial aid. Awarding will begin in mid-November.
- Register and attend Orientation.
- Obtain your NET ID after paying your deposit.
- Spring Semester – After October 15
- Fall Semester – After February 15
- If living on campus, complete the Housing and Dining Services Agreement.
- Please submit the Student Health Form.
- Submit official transcripts of all college coursework to the Admissions Office at UMW.
- Schedule an advising appointment with the Office of Academic Services. Contact (540) 654-1010.
Stay tuned for information on orientation, registering for classes, housing, and much more!
Please contact UMW Admissions at (540) 654-2000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can fill out our Request for More Information Form. Feel free to Tweet at us @marywash.